Monday, December 16, 2013

Great Ocean Walk - more media coverage

Ros and me on top of the
world
The try-out on the Great Ocean Walk continues to get attention in the media - soon the TrailRider at Apollo Bay will be a reality.

Out in "the bush" where we live there is no ABC digital radio. We have to listen to the cricket! Imagine our surprise when cousin George phoned from Melbourne to say that John Kenwright (Parks Victoria) was being interviewed on nationwide digital radio.

The Warrnambool Standard published a brief article after seeing a Parks Victoria press release and interviewing me on the phone.

I want to thank my intrepid sherpas one more time for taking me, flies aside, to one of the most beautiful places I've been to. Also to Flynn Hart for his 2044 photos.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, Dave! I'm now really looking forward to going bush on the Great Ocean Road as well as Cradle Mountain in Tassie...
    Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

iPad, iPhone beware! Many people comment and lose their work. To avoid this use the Anonymous option which is safe. Tell me who you are though!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You can remain anonymous if you prefer (just select Anonymous from the bottom of the 'Comment As' list)

If you don't like the idea of joining something else out there to keep in touch with TrailRider Tales consider registering your email with this blog to be kept informed when there are new posts or replies to your comment.