Thursday, November 27, 2014

Can you help me get to Daylesford?

A thoroughly evaluated and signposted track in Daylesford that I would
love to go on
This is the first time, as far as I can remember, that I have asked straight out for something here but I am so excited about the work going on in Daylesford, planning for their TrailRider that I really want to try out their 5km Cornish Hill track.

The people in Daylesford are going gangbusters as this map suggests - all courtesy of Fiona Robson at Hepburn Health who convenes the regular TrailRider committee as they move towards a fully-fledged Sherpa Volunteer Program. This would be the first outside Parks Victoria.

So my appeal is a direct ask for potential sherpas to walk this hilly 5km track. Down the track you might be interested in a longer term involvement. You can express your interest via the form in the Directory 

If you are a potential sherpa for me send me an email (davidhughstratton@gmail.com)

4 comments:

iPad, iPhone beware! Many people comment and lose their work. To avoid this use the Anonymous option which is safe. Tell me who you are though!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You can remain anonymous if you prefer (just select Anonymous from the bottom of the 'Comment As' list)

If you don't like the idea of joining something else out there to keep in touch with TrailRider Tales consider registering your email with this blog to be kept informed when there are new posts or replies to your comment.