Sunday, November 2, 2014

What would you say to the World?

I am in the extraordinarily fortunate position, with the upcoming World Park Congress of needing to answer that question. Today is the due date for the words of my 8 minute presentation to the plenary Adventurers Panel on Thursday 13th November at 2:30pm

The program entry for the 2:30 pm plenary. Double click to read
I must decide what to say now in order that my words can be translated for the delegates that will be there - 5000 of them from around the world. In a way I have cheated. The Wild Places video tells the story so well that I can justify using up four and a half of my eight minutes like that. For the rest of the time I have picked my six favourite TrailRider pictures and woven a little story around them.

At the outset my Parks Congress involvement was part of the stream organised by Parks Victoria - Improving health and well-being - Healthy Parks, Healthy People.That drew the Geneva organiser's attention to Wild Places and a part in the Pleanary. That makes it quite appropriate to show it there!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No worries, Dave. Let me know how much the postage is so I can reimburse you.

      Delete
  2. Wow David....congratulations. Slay em!! Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to the next time we see you!

      Delete
  3. You'll be awesome David! You have brought so much to others by sharing your TrailRider Tales and experiences. There will be many more TrailRiders in the world because of what you'll say. Can't wait for your updates after the event. Stay well - CC & Raymond @ PRMOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be the first to hear - figuratively speaking. I suppose what I mean is that you are my best blog reader!

      Delete

iPad, iPhone beware! Many people comment and lose their work. To avoid this use the Anonymous option which is safe. Tell me who you are though!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You can remain anonymous if you prefer (just select Anonymous from the bottom of the 'Comment As' list)

If you don't like the idea of joining something else out there to keep in touch with TrailRider Tales consider registering your email with this blog to be kept informed when there are new posts or replies to your comment.