Saturday, March 12, 2016

Get to know me better

Click to listen
The blog is a creature in my life that I turn to from time to time - mostly when something significant has happened in TraiRider land. I don my TrailRider Advocate hat and that is really how you know me - maybe you don't really want to know any more.

Then along came Ben Harding, author of the Doo Doo Podcast where he tries to make sense of all the interesting people he comes across. The name of the podcast would appear to emphasise what the subject does but, as Ben and I chatted, and then listening more recently, I found myself pondering my life in a way that seldom happens. I'd be honoured if you listened.

Click on the pic to hear the interview

If you are a Facie, peaase, please, please take this chance to Like the Doo Doo Podcast Page. Ben is good at this

2 comments:

  1. I've heard all of your many interviews over the years.
    Alongside the one we did together on ABC Radio National for the World Parks Congress (Life Matters), this one is my favourite. xx

    ReplyDelete

iPad, iPhone beware! Many people comment and lose their work. To avoid this use the Anonymous option which is safe. Tell me who you are though!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You can remain anonymous if you prefer (just select Anonymous from the bottom of the 'Comment As' list)

If you don't like the idea of joining something else out there to keep in touch with TrailRider Tales consider registering your email with this blog to be kept informed when there are new posts or replies to your comment.