Friday, December 2, 2016

Catching up

Click on pic to visit  their site
I have been having health issues which have meant that my posting, of late, has been less frequent. Fortunately, or perhaps not if you dread getting yet another email about something to look at online, I am getting back on track and am assessing the Australian TrailRider situation.

TrailRiders, as you probably know by now, are made in Vancouver by the Sam Sullivan Disability Foundation. They tell me that so far they have shipped 25 Down Under so I now need to track them all down which is a wonderful position to be in!

I will be doing a post about the Loddon Shire chair which was announced a couple of weeks ago and also one about the Adelaide chair, the first in South Australia. There will also be something to shout about next week when I will be given my very own TrailRider (motorised) for my 65th birthday.

2 comments:

  1. David - love your enthusiasm and work! Glad to hear you're on an upswing and let me know if I can help with the Adelaide post ;) Alex

    ReplyDelete

iPad, iPhone beware! Many people comment and lose their work. To avoid this use the Anonymous option which is safe. Tell me who you are though!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You can remain anonymous if you prefer (just select Anonymous from the bottom of the 'Comment As' list)

If you don't like the idea of joining something else out there to keep in touch with TrailRider Tales consider registering your email with this blog to be kept informed when there are new posts or replies to your comment.